IT Sales Executive job description:
- Target existing and potential new customers with an innovative offering in Network and Cloud Products, Services and Strategy and Software Solutions to small and medium-sized companies.
- Sell services to well-established customer base and new prospects. Work with sales teams for lead generation and cross-sales opportunities and identify prospects through direct prospecting.
- Meet activity targets for calls, appointments, proposals, and transactions closed.
- Manage an ongoing pipeline of business, maintain appropriate funnel in each aspect of the sales process to include closing ratio.
- Work with the technical specialist (vCIO) to close business. The service will generally be sold to a Business Owner, CEO, or CFO.
- The majority of activity is in developing and closing new business with some ongoing account management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field desired
- Information technology, software and associated business application certifications helpful
- 3+ years B2B Sales/Business Development experience meeting/exceeding quota
- Information technology or related IT/Phone Systems Sales experience helpful
- Experience calling SMB owners & executive level decision makers
- Expertise in diverse and emerging technology
- Persuasive in selling against the status quo
- Strong understanding of business processes, and problem-solving skills
- Fundamental understanding of consultative, solutions sales process for information technologies and networking concepts with the ability to develop a conversational aptitude around general network technology.
- Highly self-motivated, entrepreneurial thinker; assertive, flexible; continuous learner
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Presents a professional image and impression
- Works well in a team selling environment
- Good presentation skills, listening skills also a must
- Ability to overcome objections
- Ability to follow a defined sales process and activities
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Competitive Pay - Base Salary + Commissions
- $45K - $50K plus commissions, based on experience.
- Car Allowance
- 401K and more!