The bookkeeper records financial transactions and creates financial reports from that information for a variety of business clients. This includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as provided by the client. The bookkeeper also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy and organizes the file for the tax preparer. The bookkeeper position may assist the payroll specialist with live payroll preparation, deposits, and quarterly/annual reporting.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel) and computer skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience, preferred, not required.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of QuickBooks.
Full time position
Monday through Friday 8am-5pm