Specialty practice seeks Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full-time, 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday Clinic Physician's Nurse position.
MDs pay for employee benefits 100%, plus catered lunches!!
- Assess and collect patient data per protocols (history and physical, blood pressure checks, post procedure checks, pre procedure evaluations, all nurse visits)
- Formulate and document nursing care plan based on MD’s plan of care, then implement the plan safely and clearly
- Triage and review incoming phone calls and appropriately respond in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Counsel and provide health education to patient and family members
- Document on each patient’s record all observed or expressed health care needs
- Provide patient care in a safe, comfortable and private environment
- Demonstrate responsibility and accountability for professional practice and for continued professional growth
- Assist in IV therapy if nuclear lab request
- Provide emergency medical care with physician if the need arises based on BLS and ACLS guidelines
- Review lab results and call patients with results based on physician recommendations
- Counsel patients in medications, procedures, and diet
- Monitor and process all incoming patient tests through the computer interface system
- Triage nurse phone calls
High School or GED required.
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing/practical nursing required.