Busy Specialty clinic in Little Rock has a current job opportunity for a Registered Nurse. Physicians pay for 100% of employee medical benefits!!! Other perks include: catered lunches, quarterly bonuses and 8:30-5:00 hours.
- Provide pre and post procedural patient care, including: Patient assessments, coordination of information, discharge evaluation, discharge teaching and follow-up care
- Maintains medical records regarding patients medical devices
- Conduct cardiac device clinic including cardiovascular nursing assessment and assessment of cardiac devices
- Acts as a liaison between patients, staff, and providers
- Escalate any issues to the Nursing Supervisor and/or Provider as appropriate
- Will observe patient, record significant conditions and reactions, and notifies physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and determined progress of patient
: Current Arkansas Registered Nurse license.
Medical Clinic or Hospital experience, new grads welcome.