View all jobs
E-Discovery AnalystLittle Rock, AR · Legal
E-Discovery analyst provides support and project management in the planning and delivery of electronically stored information for litigation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in staging data, processing, error resolution, and document production for litigation engagements.
- Manage databases, manipulate and convert data, and provide technical support to the e-Discovery team.
- Collaborate with the e-Discovery team to ensure effective coordination of project related tasks.
- Execute tasks according to standardized protocols and maintain compliance with standard protocols and related requirements.
- Utilize expertise in data processing and manipulation to contribute to the efficiency and success of litigation projects.
- Operate within a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment while upholding a keen attention to organization and detail.
- Demonstrate proficient verbal and written communication skills to engage effectively with team members, clients, and vendors.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Experience in processing data within e-Discovery applications is a plus.
- Experience with MS Office suite and strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team, adapting to changing project needs.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to maintain professionalism in challenging situations.
- Flexibility to work remotely evenings and weekends on short notice.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion and good judgment.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in information technology, litigation, or legal operations preferred.
- Relevant degree or certification is a plus.