Top Arkansas personal injury firm seeks professional Litigation Assistant/Paralegal to handle the day-to-day operations for cases preparing for litigation. This is a rewarding job for someone who loves working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in litigation and previous personal injury experience
- Degree or paralegal certificate preferred
- Experience with Case Management software preferred and an interest in continuing education to keep skills sharp and up to date a must
- Successful candidate will have a good attitude, enjoy dealing with clients of all economic persuasions, and be very organized.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus!