Currently seeking Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to fill opening in the Jonesboro Clinic
Fast paced, growing specialty clinic in need of Licensed Practical Nurse. Working with providers to do all patient care including but not limited to; vital signs, outside referrals, charting ,and monitoring. Looking for energetic team player who can work closely with all staff to take excellent care of all patients.
Position hours are 4 days a week, 7:00 am until 5:00pm
Closed Fridays, major holidays & all weekends. Benefits are provided. Experience is highly desired but not required.
Responsibilities of the Clinic Nurse
- Prepare patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient, review and/or recording medical history, take vital signs, confirm purpose of visit or treatment.
- Educate patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions
- Complete records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Current Arkansas LPN license