Our client is seeking an individual to fill the position of Software Developer based in Little Rock, Arkansas.
The software developer will design, code and analyze software programs and applications. Analyze and amend errors in a timely and accurate fashion.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field with preference given to those with a GPA of 2.8 or higher. One (1) to three (3) years of programming experience.
- Experience working with one of the following programming languages: Java, HTML, VB.Net, C#, SQL.
- Experience in mobile application development, COBOL programming or financial related work a definite plus.
- Possess positive attitude, strong communication skills and the willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Work well independently and with others in a multi-task environment.
- Perform basic research to assist in developing or modifying programs.
- Ability to work with other departments to resolve issues and gather requirements for enhancements.