We are looking for Registered Nurses for various specialty clinic settings in Central Arkansas.
Permanent Medical Staffing - Clinic Day Shifts
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the provision and coordination of patient centered care. The RN provides leadership by delegating and working cooperatively and collaboratively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice and professional nursing performance in the clinical setting. Specialties Include: Women's Health, Dermatology, Pain Management, Cardiology, Surgical Clinic, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology and Behavioral Health.
- Perform nursing care as appropriate to patients as determined by the applicable State Board of Nursing.
- Participates in patient follow-up activities as directed by providers. Interacts with patient in person and by phone, text, letter or email/portal.
- Dispense medications according to approved standardized procedures, administering treatments and giving medication injections and vaccines. Administer medications in the clinic when appropriate.
- Documents all patient interactions as deemed appropriate in the patient chart in the EMR, taking care to chart in an informative, accurate and descriptive manner that reflects the patient care provided and keeping accurate records on intervention and patient education.
- Provide patient education and information.
- Abide by HIPAA guidelines and policies, taking care to protect patient information at all times.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Current Arkansas RN license
- Proficient computer skills to work efficiently with electronic medical records
- Strong clinical judgement and assessment skills
- Excellent communication skills; works cohesively with providers and other medical staff