We are looking for Registered Medical Assistants for various specialty clinic settings in Central Arkansas.
Permanent Medical Staffing - Clinic Day Shifts
The Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) position is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized, and safe environment, and performs patient care services that support the physician / provider's practice under clinical supervision. Specialties Include: Women's Health, Family Practice, Cardiology, Dermatology, Orthopedic, Pain Management, Allergy & Asthma, Surgical, Ophthalmology and Rheumatology.
- Assisting in prepping patients for examinations or procedures, assisting with procedures, relaying instructions from the physician to a patient or authorized person, and collecting patient data
- Documenting patient concerns, patient concerns, patient messages, and care provided to the patient in the patient's medical record for the physician's review
- Administrating medications specifically directed by the physician and performing accurate vital sign measurements and documentation.
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Training Program
- Current CPR certification
- NAHP: Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant (NRCMA) or AMT: Registered Medical Assistant (RMA)