Fantastic NLR Company seeing growth is seeking to expand their current staff. Looking for an experienced HR Specialist to screen and process applicants, and assist in the day-to-day HR operations. The ideal candidate will be proactive, energetic, detail-oriented and be able to anticipate staffing needs and provide exceptional service in a timely manner.
- Keep and report accurate and confidential information of all candidates, from application through hiring/termination.
- Act as a point of contact on all recruiting processes - providing updates on job postings, applicant pool, applicant status, recruiting websites, and intro interview performances.
- Provide updates and information on all human resource matters, including compliance notifications and required postings.
- Review and submit human resource/recruitment related invoices for processing.
- Conduct new hire onboarding program; including but not limited to, pre-employment drug screen scheduling, completing background checks and analyzing results, new hire form acknowledgements, and conducting new hire welcome orientations.
- Collaborate with hiring managers regarding new hires start date and process after orientation.
- Administer benefit plans, audit and reconcile vendors invoices and payments for all plans, oversees employee eligibility and written communications to participants, broker and vendors.
- Assist all employees with issues and concerns regarding their benefits package, troubleshoot problems and serve as an interface between employee and vendor.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; performance management, training and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years within HR department with primary experience in payroll, required.
- Benefits experience preferred.
- Proficient in the use of payroll processing software (ADP Workforce Now, preferred) Microsoft Office Suite, Specifically Excel.