We are looking for an individual to fill a Bookkeeping/Accounting Assistant
position located in Little Rock, AR. Monday through Friday, 8am-4pm or 7am-3pm
Perform a variety of assignments in the areas of accounts payable, accounts receivable, expenses and back up to payroll coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, compile and balance manual and automated deposits.
- Compile and sort documents, such as invoices and checks, and substantiate business transactions.
- Record vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- May prepare journal entries to record various receipt and disbursement transactions.
- Work with various external functions on accounting related items when and where needed.
- Familiarity with concepts of Payroll, Fixed assets, Debt and Financial Statements
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree - Majoring in Accounting (Preferred)
- 3 years+ bookkeeping experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills, written communication skills, time management and priority setting skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Excel
- Proficient PC skills to include various accounting programs
: health insurance, vacation, etc.