We are looking for an enthusiastic eligible individual to fill a Staff Accountant position with a busy CPA firm located in Maumelle, AR. Excellent culture and opportunity to work with a great firm!
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for collaborating with clients to provide management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts. They will perform both tax and audit duties with the ability to work closely with individuals and businesses alike.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing provided information.
- Analyze information and options by developing reports and verifying information.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records, files, and reconciling accounts.
- Develop and implement accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending necessary changes.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior accounting experience required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred but not required