Perfect candidate will have some college or a college degree with minimum 5 year experience in the Property Management / Real Estate industry.
- Property Management accounting to include journal entries, cash control, management fee processing, month end statement processing and owner distributions
- Construction experience is a plus – background in loan draws, budget entry and job costings would be ideal.
- Bank reconciliations for Fund and individual bank accounts (currently approximately 130) with understanding of corrections to tie between checkbook and ledgers on a monthly basis.
- Chargeback for employee health insurance to various properties and corporate departments
- Foreclosure property invoice submissions to major lending institutions for reimbursement
- Backup relief for commission processing on commercial and residential departments
- Special analysis as deemed necessary by controller
- Insurance audits (pull information for auditor and assist – annually
Currently uses SKYLINE Property Management software – use of YARDI, MRI, Great Plains or another known industry software would be acceptable).
Office hours are 8:30 – 5:00 Monday – Friday – 1 hour lunch.