Busy PCP seeking part-time help during flu season. Morning shift, 8am - Noon.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer flu immunization shots (as dictated by state regulations)
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and legible records.
- Complies with all designated safety policies and procedures in the work area, including the use of applicable protective equipment when necessary to prevent exposure to potentially infectious agents.
- Performs other related duties and assist in other areas of the clinic as necessary.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse or a Registered Medical Assistant
- At Least 1 year of experience administering immunization vaccines (flu shot specific).