Currently seeking a energetic Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Medical Assistant (RMA) to fill opening in Little Rock, AR (will float one day per week to NLR)
Fast paced, growing specialty clinic in need of Licensed Practical Nurses or RMA's.
The Clinic Nurse will be working with providers to do all patient care including but not limited to; vital signs, outside referrals, charting, and monitoring.
Responsibilities of the Clinic Nurse
- Prepare patients for the health care visit by directing and/or accompanying them to the examining room arranging examining room instruments, supplies, and equipment.
- Verify patient information by interviewing patient, review and/or recording medical history, take vital signs, confirm purpose of visit or treatment.
- Educate patients by providing medication and diet information and instructions; answering questions
- Complete records by recording patient examination, treatment, and test results.
- Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- At least 1 year of experience working as an LPN or RMA
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Current Arkansas LPN license/or RMA
- Experience is highly desired but not required.
Position is 4 days a week, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Thursday
Closed major holidays & all weekends.
Benefits are provided.