Files personal injury claims for injuries and diseases caused by exposure to asbestos and asbestos-containing products against defendants who are in bankruptcy. This includes research of clients’ files, knowledge of trust distribution procedures, and responsibility of denials.
Education and Experience:
Associate’s Degree or equivalent or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisor or other individuals as needed.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business correspondence and publications as needed.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.