High-end retail office in Saline County looking for a Customer Service and Front Office Rep. The successful candidate for this role will develop a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, be well-trained in product knowledge, be able to manage a fast-paced environment, and be a team player.
MUST work on Saturdays
. Monday through Saturday with a day off during the week.
: 9 am - 6 pm Salary:
$26,000 - $28,000
- Liaison between the sales team, customers and internal departments
- Interact with the sales team to ensure customer order accuracy
- Handle incoming requests from customers and ensure issues are resolved professionally, promptly and in a timely manner
- Generate and track customer invoices including: payment, identify and follow-up on delinquent accounts, notify/update the department manager on problem accounts
- Provide back-up support when other team members are out of the office
- 3+ years proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Extreme attention to details
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Advanced Computer skills
- High school degree or GED