Specialty Clinic seeking Registered Nurse, with surgical experience.
RN duties include, but are not limited to:
- Plans, implements, and evaluates patient care plans based on patient assessment to optimize outcomes and maximize available resources.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition, and circumstances.
- Performs appropriate treatments and therapies as ordered by physician in an appropriate and timely fashion.
- Provides patient and family teaching individualized to consider the developmental age of the patient.
- Initiates discharge and patient / family education planning with proper documentation on the patient record.
Will work 4 day work week, once or twice month may work Friday.