LPN- Specialty Clinic
Little Rock, AR
Fast paced, growing specialty clinic in need of 2
Licensed Practical Nurses or Registered Medical Assistants.
Working with providers to do all patient care including but not limited to; vital signs, exams, outside referrals, and charting.
Looking for energetic team player who can work closely with all staff to take excellent care of all patients.
Position hours are 5 days a week, 8:00am to 5:00pm
Closed on major holidays & all weekends.
Current LPN license by the Arkansas Board of Nursing.
Current Registered Medical Assistant Certificate.
Core Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assesses patient needs and gives appropriate care
- Questions patient about reason for visit and documents appropriately
- Takes vital signs and documents in EMR.
- Functions as a member of healthcare team.
- Demonstrates appropriate communication skills with physicians and other team members.
- Demonstrates knowledge of nursing care.
- Demonstrates proper medication administration when ordered.
- Gives injection at appropriate site and at appropriate time and does when ordered.
- Demonstrates proper lab techniques.
- Demonstrates ability to assist physician with procedures.
- Follows procedures to obtain consent to treat and/or give immunizations.
- Maintains patient confidentiality, conforms to safety rules.