The Surgical Scrub Tech assists staff in Pre-op in safe, effective and efficient care of patients. Assists with patient bay turnover between cases, keeps area properly stocked, removes linen and trash and transports to appropriate storage areas, retrieves and stocks supplies within the facility, etc. Additional staff support duties: confirms patient ID, assesses patient's weight and height; obtains vital signs accurately, removes IVs using proper technique.
Monday through Thursday, 7:00am-5:00pm
- Must have above average communication skills, professional attitude, critical thinking skills.
- Knowledge of Aseptic technique, and maintain knowledge of current technical practice.
- Completion of accredited school of surgical technology or the equivalent in clinical surgery training.
- Current CPR certification
- High School diploma or GED