Title Insurance Assistant
- Performs a wide range of administrative duties that require experience, skill and knowledge of title policies and practices.
- Creates and maintains files, records and reports; monitor and track workflow.
- Responds to inquiries and gathers information to resolve issues and complete the title process.
- Communicates information and prepares documentation and reports.
- Works on problems of moderately complex scope where action requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Researches and obtains information for a wide range of complex data.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Knowledge and Skills/Technology:
- Experience with MS Office suite.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Working knowledge of company and/or client operating systems
- High School diploma or equivalent
Apex Staffing, Inc.
Please contact me with any questions: