We are looking for a motivated and qualified individual to fill an MA Float
position with a growing practice in Little Rock, AR. This is a float position, so travel is a must and the individual would be floating between clinics throughout the state as needed. 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday – Thursday. $14-15 per hour depending on experience!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately document the patient’s visit, including HIPAA, Physical Assessment, Education, Lab Orders, Radiology Orders, Assessment/Plan, Billing, and Meaningful Use.
- Identify and evaluate patient needs.
- Update past medical history, current medications list, and entering appropriate codes as required.
- Obtain and record patients’ vital signs in the EMR software.
- Identifies patient and family education needs and provides instruction.
- Adhere to nursing policy and procedures when documenting patient medical records.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organizational, filing, and time management skills.
- Knowledge of current medical terminology.
- Proficient PC skills.
- Strong patient focus.
- 2+ years’ experience in a clinic setting preferred.
Great benefits, mileage reimbursement and team atmosphere!