Open to part-time or full-time Phlebotomy and Lab Assistants
Clinic hours- 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday
- Skilled in all types of specimen collection.
- Follows laboratory procedures related to phlebotomy and specimen processing.
- Performs venipuncture, capillary draws, or special collection procedures.
- Determines specimen requirements for testing that has been requested.
- Performs computer functions related to specimen collection.
- Communicates information about testing ordered and specimens with the technical staff in the laboratory.
- Processes specimens to be sent to the reference laboratory.
- Maintain work area in a neat and organized manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Certification as a Phlebotomy Technician or Registered Medical Assistant