Due to continued growth within a Saline County practice, we are seeking a compassionate and experienced Clinical Supervisor to plan, coordinate and deliver quality care to patients within a clinic setting.
Looking to interview in December with start date set for January 2021.
- Manages a team of 20 (LPN, MA, Lab, RT, etc) including but not limited to: hires, trains, assigns work, manages & evaluates performance, conducts professional development plans.
- Ensures that the productivity and actions of that group meet/support the overall operational goals of the clinic as established by clinic leadership.
- Assists the Clinic Administrator in daily operational activities, as needed.
- Must have extensive EHR experience and be able to learn new systems quickly.
- RN or LPN with a minimum of 2 years supervisor experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with others as part of team.
- Must be a great communicator
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment.