The Clinic Office Manager is responsible for the general day to day operations of the clinic, including hiring, disciplinary, patient satisfaction, monthly reports, maintaining adequate daily workflow and contributing to annual budget.
- Set a strong example, demonstrate clinic core values, and fairly and consistently enforce rules and policies.
- Manage and execute multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for process improvement and be an agent of change.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Front Office, Back Office, Surgery, and Clinic areas. Fill in as needed.
- Be a champion and driver of a positive and supportive work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a clinic management role
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare administration or management preferred
- Ability to execute active listening and problem solving skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills and the ability to work with individuals of all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including phone and e-mail etiquette
- Excellent computer skills including Electronic Medical Records, and a strong knowledge of all MS Office programs
- Key characteristics: organized, energetic, intelligent, dependable, good listener, professional