We are looking for a candidate with an energetic personality who is enthusiastic, professional and is a team player. Applicant must have a commitment to customer service and have excellent computer skills.
Monday through Friday 8:30am - 3:30pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that current patients’ needs are met in a timely manner.
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (walk-ins, customer referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.).
- Conduct effective telephone follow up to reschedule “no shows” and cancellations according to procedures.
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning functions dependent upon requirements.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when completing the duties and responsibilities of the Patient Coordinator.
- Act as a liaison with physicians’ offices to maximize referrals.