This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse to advance their career in outpatient care. A Registered Nurse (RN) is needed to run a busy Surgical Practice in Central Arkasnas.
Experience in charge nursing and management a must. Experience with quality control, facility accreditation, policy making and state licensure highly desirable. OR experience a plus but not mandatory. Highly desirable location and hours.
- Manage, oversee, and evaluate all clinical personnel
- Write weekly surgical and weekly clinical staffing schedules
- Set objectives and long-term goals for skill development of the clinical team
- Devise and implement a training program for new employees
- Organize and coordinate admission, nursing and patient care procedures
- Resolve issues and deficiencies when needed
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals to streamline operations
- Report to upper management
Required: Current Arkansas RN licensure. Current ACLS, PALS, and CPR certifications.
CNOR certification preferred.