|RN Clinic- Monday through Thursday Clinic Days! No Call , No Holidays, No Weekends!
The Registered Nurse is accountable for providing safe patient care utilizing the nursing process within the parameters of the Rules and Regulations of the State Board of Nursing and policies and procedures of the pain management center and the facilities therein.
- CPR certification or acquisition within 90 days of employment
- ACLS certification as required by practice
Minimum: Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Arkansas
CHARACTERISTIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clinical Care
- Create value by working together with mutual respect and trust within and across our network at every level appreciating individual differences.
- Provide safe patient care
- Perform nursing assessments through critical pathways and analyze physical, psychological, social, spiritual, and learning needs of the patient utilizing effective communication skills
- Act as a patient advocate to develop, initiate and revise a plan of care with the patient and/or significant other, based on knowledge of specific illnesses / diseases or injuries, human behavior and appropriate standards of care to meet the individualized needs of each patient
- Assist the physicians with procedures utilizing nursing skills
- Ensure accurate and appropriate narcotic handling and documentation.
- Oversee other nursing team members for competency skill sets, data collection, basic patient education, and identification of any learning needs.
- Ensure accurate nursing documentation
- Participate in quality management and clinical outcomes as required
- Conduct self in every area, personal and professional, with adherence to the highest ethical standards.
- Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to safety and legal requirements for nursing in pain management.
- Demonstrate individual commitment through a positive approach to every task, a "can-do" spirit, and a relentless determination to continually improve upon your personal bests.