The administrative assistant role is to manage the day to day clerical and administrative support and provide effective and courteous communication with patients, collect data, as well as process documents. Previous administrative assisting experience required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and administer the day to day activities of the office to include scheduling medical appointments, scheduling transportation services, etc.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the Clinic Administrator.
- Scanning/Filing medical records to the electronic medical record in a timely manner.
- Assists in the coordination and completion of special projects as necessary.
- Respond to requests from staff
- Medical Billing/Quality Assurance
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Experience: Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Required). Word Processing: 1 year (Required). EMR Systems: 1 year (Required)