View all jobs

Clinician- Master's Degree Required

Little Rock, AR · Healthcare

Clinician- Behavioral Health
Little Rock, AR 

Requires a master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field and experience working with emotionally disturbed children and their families.
  • Must be a licensed mental health professional in the state of AR.
  • Requires travel to provide services in the home, community-based setting or other appropriate location.
  • LMSW, LCSW, LPE, LPC, or LAC professional license
Shannon Steed
Apex Staffing, Inc.

Please contact me with any questions:



More Openings

RN Clinic Supervisor
LPN Clinic Nurse

Share This Job

Powered by