Busy Specialty Clinic in NLR looking for experienced Medical Assistant to provide top-notch patient care
- Greet patients in a polite and helpful manner. Provide necessary instructions.
- Assist doctor with patient's care.
- Collect urine samples and draw blood.
- Assist with chart data management, Lab, PSA, X-Ray reports, pathology, C&S.
- Check daily charts for needed tests scheduled, such as x-rays, blood draws, etc.
- Maintain adequate medical supplies in exam rooms on daily basis.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Maintain proper flow of patients and orders directed by physician.
- Medical Assistant certification required; Clinic experience as a medical assistant preferred.