RN Staff Nurse- Behavioral Health
Little Rock, AR
RN Staff Nurse is responsible for the delivery of quality general and psychiatric nursing care to residents with emotional, developmental or psychiatric disorders; and for ensuring the safety and well-being of each patient.
Several shifts available!
7:00 am - 3:30 pm - Monday through Friday
****Sign On Bonus available****
- Administration of medications in accordance with established safety, hospital & regulatory requirements with minimum medication errors.
- Ensure residents are provided with medical care as needed including referring, scheduling, and arranging transportation for residents for outside medical treatment as needed.
- Update status reports and inform supervisory team of relevant issues.
- Conduct nursing assessments on residents and document outcomes of assessments.
- Attend to the medical complaints and concerns of residents in a timely and responsive manner.
- Process admissions and discharges.
- Ensure accurate completion of incident reports and notification of incidents to the Risk Manager and on-site Supervisor.
- Provide health education, including medication information, to residents and their families/referral sources as needed.
- Provide notification of incidents, medical concerns, medication changes to families and referral sources.
- Monitor charts and the chart audit process.
Graduate of an accredited school or college of nursing.
Minimum of one year of recent experience with adolescents; psychiatric preferred. (will consider new grad )
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arkansas