Human Resources Director
Assist employees with benefits, maintain employee data base, supplement payroll, manage all insurance billings, maintain employee files, hire/counsel/terminate employees, and maintains and enhances the organization’s HR by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and HR policies, programs, and practices.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Assist in supervising day to day operations of business office and clinic department(s) implementing clinic objectives, policies and procedures.
- Evaluate performance and recommend increases, promotions and disciplinary actions for 200+ employees yearly.
- Coordinates human resources procedures to initiate benefits such as profit sharing, disability insurance, medical and life insurance.
- Provide benefit orientations, enrollments, claims processing and self-billings of insurance. Process and maintain all status reports and pay changes, both on computer and paper system. Done timely and accurately including the COBRA program.
- Develop/implement HR plans for clinic including selections, promotions, transfer, orientation, compensation administration, labor relations in collaboration with management. Educate/advise administrative and clinical staff on personnel issues including termination, disputes, morale.
- Maintain/monitor records of worker’s compensation, ADA, FMLA, unemployment and other employee claims. Recommend changes to policy and training to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Assist Payroll Coordinator in the preparation of payroll, entering hours, deductions, rate changes, transfers etc.
- Prepare and maintain bi-weekly employee listings, new hire, and Paylocity employee files.
- Handle and coordinate all employee incentive programs.
- Oversee and manage the work of Human Resources Recruiter.
- Maintains files of profit-sharing plan history
- Serve as facilitator between physicians, Pension Consultants, and employees as needed.
- Set up training sessions with Pension Consultants quarterly.
Broad knowledge of such fields as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.
Equivalent to four-year college degree, plus 5 years related experience and/or training, and 2 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) to four (4) years in benefits or related benefits administration
- Effective communication skills, oral & written.
- Experience in Word, Excel, Paylocity and other applicable database programs helpful.