Responsible for supervision of the daily function of the centralized scheduling department as well as the Triage department in conjunction with clinical leadership. Includes hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide call support for patients.
- Maintains and improves call center and triage operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and installing upgrades.
- Ensure HIPAA compliance is observed in all patient interactions.
- Manage daily tasks and clinical in box.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels.
- Monitors staff timekeeping and payroll records.
- Oversee training and development of staff.
- Manage and organize duties and responsibilities of multiple locations
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address patient complaints.
- Provides communication and follow-up to ensure employees are fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, patient needs, and company-related issues, changes, or actions.
- 2+ years of health care or managed care experience preferred
- 4+ years of call center management experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Electronic Medical Records experience preferred
- Strong understanding of customer service principles
- Experience with Shoretel Phone systems preferred