Medical Front Desk- Little Rock Specialty Clinic
The medical front desk position will welcome all patients/visitors as they enter the clinic as well as checking in the patient and ensuring all patient paperwork is correct, complete and signed prior to appointment.
Job Duties include:
- Entering all new and updated patient information correctly into practice management system prior to appointment
- Ensure that any historical records are scanned into EHR (if not previously destroyed)
- Collect and process patient co-pays and payments
- Keep patient’s apprised of changes/delay’s in clinic schedule
- Update providers schedule according to automated confirmation notices
- Answer clinic phone in a timely/professional manner
- Schedule patient appointments
- Schedule vendor lunches/in-services
- Process medical records requests according to policy
- Assist in billing department when necessary
High School Diploma or GED
MInimum of one year of medical front desk experience.
This person must be highly organized, professional and exemplify excellent communication skills.
Great Benefits!!! Work day is 8am-5pm Monday through Thursday, 8am-3pm on Fridays!
Float 1 day per month to Russellville and/or Benton location