Fantastic Dental Practice is seeking a Supervisor in the patient support department. Managing high-volume call center and leading the customer service team.
- Enabling the service team to be patient-centric and provide an amazing experience and doing so by keeping them accountable and removing roadblocks.
- Knowing the organization's products inside and out to step in on escalated customer issues that the team is unable to resolve.
- Troubleshoot with dental professionals on ways to improve patient satisfaction.
- Measuring and reporting to upper management regarding the efforts and successes of the customer service department.
- Continuing to iterate ways to improve performance, efficiency, and efficacy based on metrics and customer feedback.
- Maintain a high level of integrity, professionalism, and respect.
- Stay informed and educated on new products & instructions for use.
- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Document employee performance, reviews, goals, etc. on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-5 Years of related work experience with supervisory responsibilities including coaching & developing.
- Dental experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and Dentrix Software
- Entering, transcribing, recording, or maintaining information in written or electronic form.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer focused attitude and communication skills.