• Prepare client meetings by scheduling and confirming appointments; creating the agenda, documents, reports, and related paperwork for appointments; entering pertinent and needed data and notes into Salesforce as a summary of all appointments and calls with clients.
• Prepare and ensure new business paperwork is successfully prepared and submitted, which amongst many items includes preparing forms, obtaining appropriate signatures, preparing documentation for home office and compliance, tracking new business until completion, and coordinating rollover and transfers.
• Help prepare for and coordinate marketing events which can include submitting marketing compliance documentation, inviting clients to marketing events, attending marketing events, and managing event marketing reimbursement.
• Take initiative to handle inquiries and any client needs, and to escalate to management when appropriate.
• Adhere to all compliance standards.
• Provide general administrative assistance such as answering calls, processing reports, preparing routine client correspondence, copying/scanning client documents for online storage, and other duties and projects as assigned or as needed to assist the team.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Salesforce experience preferred
Microsoft Office Suite required
Professional business attire daily, required