We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of a large medical practice in White Hall as a Medical Assistant to provide patient support. Work in a great environment managing patient flow in a fast paced, outpatient setting while providing excellent customer service. This is a full-time position; wonderful 4 day work week with the occasional overtime as necessary.
Duties of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure efficient patient flow in examination/consultation rooms and procedures
- Provide clinical assistance by taking and recording vital signs; enter or update medications, allergies, health history and other key elements related patient care in accurate and professional manner
- Assist with procedures performed in the exam rooms
- Prepare procedural instruments for sterilization
- Maintain, order and stock supplies for exam rooms
- Ensure appropriate infection control protocol is followed in our clinical area
- Properly manage equipment to ensure it is well-maintained and ready-for-use
- Perform Urine Drug Screen testing along with any requested point of care testing also enter results in PrognoCIS
- Actively be involved in improving day-to-day operational processes and workflows
- Perform other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED
Successful completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program which provides an organized clinical externship.