We are searching for a qualified and caring individual to fill a position with a large medical clinic located in Little Rock, AR. Clinic hours 8am-5pm, $20-25/hr
The License Practical Nurse (LPN) will be responsible for collecting data about patients, inclusive of age-related and cognitive needs and communicating information to the healthcare team. They will also be responsible for administering nursing care to patients under the direction of a Registered Professional and assisting with treatments and procedures and carrying out selected duties within the clinic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting physician in all procedures as instructed.
- Maintaining all stock in treatment rooms as well as rotation of dated medications, supplies, and keeping correct documentation of narcotic drugs.
- Collecting blood and/or samples as directed using sterile techniques which apply. Processing with correct paperwork and direct to correct laboratory for processing.
- Administering all medications as ordered and assuring all documentation is noted, as well as calling in medications to area pharmacies when requested by physician.
- Providing leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and their patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice.
- Maintaining documentation and assessing of patients’ vital signs, drug allergies, and descriptions of patients’ complaints on all charts.
- Completion of all documentation supporting billable activities in a timely manner.
- Current AR LPN license.
- Must hold and maintain current American Heart Association Basic Life Saving Healthcare Provider Completion Card prior to start date.