Fantastic Primary Care Clinic in Saline County area looking for LPN Physician's Nurse to join their team! Hours are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
Certifications, Licenses and Registrations
- Performs basic nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
- Collects patient data, obtains vital signs, prepares and administers injections, and performs routine tests.
- Prepares patient records and files using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
- Administers certain prescribed medications, and monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response.
- Participates in the implementation and evaluation of patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Licensed in the state of Arkansas-Required
Basic Life Support (BLS)-Required
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)-Preferred