Full-time clinic manager needed to manage and supervise the operational and administrative functions, activities, and projects of busy specialty clinic in North Little Rock, AR.
Managing, planning and coordinating the operations of the clinic to include:
- Supervising all clinic staff, billing and collecting procedures,
- Monitoring delivery of patient services, planning for space allocation,
- Acting as liaison with patients, businesses, hospitals, administration and providers.
- Recruit, supervise, and direct all non-faculty staff to ensure the clinic operates in an efficient manner and that the patients receive high-quality customer service.
- Review internal policies and procedures and update as needed.
- Function as the clinic liaison with patients, businesses, hospitals, administration, and providers.
- Maintains on-site Medical Records administration and ensuring that all state and federal regulations governing the release of information is followed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 yrs experience in the medical field as a clinic manager
- EMR experience is required
- Strong organizational and communication skills and excellent patient service standards.
- Have knowledge of budgets and budget process including mathematical and accounting skills, ability to make sound financial decisions.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership and organizational skills, and interpersonal and time management skills.
- Have knowledge of policies, and procedures of the group.
- Knowledge of computer technology, including word processing, spreadsheet, reports, and business correspondence.
- Have knowledge of office management and administrative procedures, and the ability to supervise and review the work of others.
- Ability to interact with Providers, professional, administrative and higher level management personnel.
- Familiarity with medical records administration, and knowledge of clinic and physician/patient protocols.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience managing a healthcare clinic(s) strongly preferred.