The Human Resources Assistant will report directly to the HR Director. The HR Assistant assists with the administration of the daily operations of the human resources functions and duties. The HR assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, organization development, executive administration, health and wellness program and employment.
- Administers and prepares all reports and logs relating to benefits administration.
- Responsible for assisting in the recruitment and orientation of non-supervisory personnel.
- Maintains and tracks employees due for employee physical/pre-employment physical to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for the completion of day to day paperwork relating to the Human Resource's function, i.e., verifications, references, completion of change of status forms for payroll, etc.
- Ensures personnel files are in compliance with regulations and that the medical records are separate from the personnel files.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years in HR related role, preferred.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k & more!
- PTO and paid holidays