The HR Coordinator provides administrative support for the day-to-day operation of the HR department, specifically in the areas of payroll and benefits administration.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for coordinating the timely and accurate payment of benefit invoices including
reviewing and submitting invoices for payment.
• Maintains the New Employee Dashboard ,Benefit Dashboard within the HRIS.
• Maintains the EI-9 management including the Management Dashboard within the HRIS.
• Maintains the HR ticketing system.
• Answers employee questions and provides exceptional customer service to all employees.
• Receives and distributes incoming HR Mail.
• Responsible for organization and maintenance of electronic employee files.
• Completes employment verification and other outside requests as needed.
• Updates and maintains employee data in HRIS.
• Assists in processing bi-weekly payroll, 401(k) administration, benefit administration and open enrollment.
• Assists with workers’ compensation matters and equity administration.
• Adheres to the regulations and requirements of Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Maintains the highest level of confidentiality regarding all employee information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/ or Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field.
• Experience creating and building reports in Excel.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written).
• ADP Workforce Now experience highly preferred.
• Strong business acumen and organizational management skills.
Apex Staffing, Inc.
Please contact me with any questions: