Corporate Little Rock law firm seeking an experienced Paralegal to assist with mergers & acquisitions.
- Assist attorneys with review and preparation of various legal documents; catalog, file and organize legal documents
- Prepare and file documents for corporate, limited liability company and partnership formations, amendments, conversions, reinstatements, mergers, qualifications, dissolutions and withdrawals
- Order lien searches, review and prepare summaries
- Prepare and file UCC statements, amendments and termination statements
- Prepare drafts of ancillary documents for closings or other transactions
- Assist with closing duties (e.g., collecting, filing and circulating documents for review and signature); perform due diligence and research, prepare related reports.
- Assist in the management and execution of various corporate-related aspects of transactions and conducting legal research on various corporate law issues
- Prepare meeting materials and minutes
- Assist with the management of legal entities, including organizing and dissolving entities and providing ongoing compliance with legal requirements and best practices
- Proofread documents for consistency and grammar
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Prior experience in contracts, contract administration and/or database management
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).