Corporate Little Rock law firm seeking a professional legal assistant to assist in litigation.
- Case management and docketing
- Assistance with litigation discovery requests, responses, and subpoenas
- Managing incoming emails, mail, voicemails, and appointments
- Organization of materials in the firm’s document management system
- Draft and finalize correspondence, pleadings, discovery, and other documents
- Coordinate and calendar appointments and court dates
- Copying, scanning, preparation for trial
- Perform all other office tasks such as coordinating deliveries, opening mail, ordering supplies, and other general office functions
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to preserve confidentiality and exercise discretion
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).