|The role of the Business Analyst (BA) is to ensure the product or service implemented aligns with business stakeholder needs and overall goals and objectives. The BA works closely with the Project Management Office group and the Business Architect on business case elaboration. Proposes different solutions to best answer business needs and opportunities.
During project activities, the BA is responsible for the management of the business, stakeholder, and product requirements. They elicit all stakeholder requirements, trace, and monitor them throughout the project life cycle. In collaboration with the project manager, the BA acts as the interface between the business and the realization teams, connecting both worlds during product/process/service definition, implementation, testing, final validation, and deployment.
|MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Computer Science, Operational Research, Engineering, Economics or related field. May substitute equivalent amounts of directly related experience for education. (2 years of directly related experience = 1 year towards degree requirement)
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a project-oriented environment as business analyst, project manager, process transformation lead or subject matter expert
- Knowledge of process modeling and process decomposition using process modeling tools
- Knowledge in gathering and documenting stakeholder requirements using standardized methodologies
- Exposure to IT projects lifecycle or experience with Lean Six Sigma and continuous improvement
- Ability to analyze in detail the data and business processes and make recommendations for improvements
- Ability to document processes and communicate complex concepts clearly
- Good situational analysis, decision making and, critical thinking abilities
|ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience participating in, or have a familiarity with, Agile methodologies
- Master’s in Business, Engineering, or IT discipline