Responsible for monitoring customer orders, answering the phone and directing calls, creating sales documents, entering information into system, serving as back-up for placing customer service calls and other duties as assigned.
Duties to Include:
- Present yourself and company professionally, by phone, in person, or any form of communication.
- Monitor customer account needs throughout each day and enter necessary orders in system.
- Answer incoming phone calls and greet visitors.
- Create service/supply ticket as needed from phone calls, emails, and/or web site requests.
- Create sales paperwork as directed and scan tickets.
- Enter credit card payments and sales information.
- Create customer thank you letters.
- Mail out invoices as necessary.
- Fulfill all supply tickets. Scan fulfilled supply tickets.
- Assist with any other tasks/projects as requested by staff.
High School Diploma or GED
2+ years Customer Service experience in a business office setting
Invoicing and Billing experience a plus.