CPA to manage the audit department of a local accounting firm in Central Arkansas. Prior public accounting experience required in a supervisory level.
- Oversee and direct preparation of audit, attest, accounting, and review engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, directing, and completing projects).
- Manage engagement budgets and make staff assignments matching project complexity and budgeted time with employee skill level and workload.
- Ensure compliance with professional, Peer Review, generally accepted accounting principles and other applicable policies and procedure.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Ensure all reports and letters are appropriate and in accordance with professional standards.
- Communicate audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Public Accounting: 3-4 years (Required)
- Supervisory audit: 1 year (Required)