This person will serve as the main point of contact for visitors, vendors, clients and staff. Main duties include managing front office operations to support a dynamic team and provide general office management, project administration and business development assistance.
• Answers the main phone line in a professional and courteous manner.
• Checks and disperses general office voicemail and faxes.
• Manages first impressions at the front desk.
• Responsible for overall office maintenance and presentation.
• Ensures front office space is tidy and presentable.
• Manage the subcontractor, vendor, and supplier process by assisting with assembling bid packages that include, scope of work, bidding process, and necessary construction documents.
• Regulate the construction contract administration and submittal log processes to ensure that the contract document requirements are met throughout the construction experience.
• Ability to analyze and interpret contract insurance provisions to obtain necessary information to create certificates of insurance as required, including special endorsements.
• Lead the team during the annual certificates of insurance renewal process including associated pre-work.
• Detail accurate project team rosters, work logs of construction activities, and job information sheets
• Superb organization and communication skills, time management, and attention to detail are desired
• Basic accounting, bookkeeping, and math skills are desired
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and project management software
• Knowledge of the construction industry and processes are helpful - including AIA documentation, codes, and safety regulations
High School Diploma required
Bachelor’s Degree in Business a plus
Working knowledge of insurance and ability to interpret contract language
Intermediate knowledge in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent customer service skills